Cast this spell near enemy walls to create a route straight over them. Your Troops will jump over affected wall pieces as if they weren’t even there!”
- The Jump Spell allows all ground Troops and Heroes to jump over Walls.
- Jump Spells have no effect whatsoever on air units, as they already bypass Walls. The Jump Spell also does not change the behavior of Hog Riders, Miners, Wall Breakers or the Grand Warden in any way.
- Upgrading the spell will increase its duration on the battlefield (the level 3 Jump Spell lasts three times as long as the level 1 Jump Spell).
- Támadó stratégia
- This spell is more effective on doubled or tripled Walls; otherwise, the spell is not utilized to its maximum capability, making it much less valuable to use.
- Combined with Wall Breakers, Jump Spells are quite useful for getting Troops deep into the interior of a base. Once Wall Breakers have initially breached the exterior Walls, any new ones tend to be attracted to adjacent compartments rather than those behind the breach. A Jump Spell, however, can be placed behind the initial breach to quickly allow Ground Troopsaccess to the second layer of the base where the storages and heavy defenses (Mortars, X-Bows, etc.) are typically positioned.
- At Town Hall 9 and above, using Jump Spells are often a better option than using four Earthquake Spells. Although they do not destroy walls, Jump Spells almost always last much longer than needed. Additionally, the Jump Spell requires half the housing space of four Earthquake Spells, and the Earthquake Spell radius is insignificantly larger than that of a Jump Spell.
- To help illustrate how this spell operates, Supercell posted a teaser video on their Clash of Clans Facebook page: Jump Spell Video
- The rings that circulate around the illustration of the Jump Spell resembles the action when troops jump over Walls.
- There seems to be tiny bouncing yellow balls when the Jump Spell is dropped.
- The 17 Jun 2013 update changed the behavior of Jump Spell. Prior to the update, the level 1 Jump Spell only affected Troopsthat required 4 or less housing spaces (Barbarians, Archers, Goblins, Wizards), with the remainder requiring level 2 to jump Walls. As of 17 Jun 2013, all Troops are able to use a level 1 Jump Spell, with level 2 doubling the spell’s duration.
- As in the 3 Jul 2014 update, the Jump Spell adds a better “battle flow.” If troops sense a better route, they will now walk over to the Jump Spell, so if they are close by, they can still walk over to the Jump Spell, even if they were not there when first placed. In other words, the old Jump Spell determines the area of troops that can jump over Walls, while the new Jump Spell determines the area of Walls that can be jumped over.
- Although the Jump Spell can be upgraded to level 2 in the level 6 Laboratory, only Troops and Spells that are already unlocked will appear in the Laboratory upgrade interface. The Jump Spell will not appear in the Laboratory until the Spell Factory has been upgraded to level 4 (which requires Town Hall level 9). Most players already have a level 7 Laboratory by that time; if so, the first upgrade will be available as soon as the Spell Factory level 4 upgrade finishes.
- When the Spell Factory was first introduced to the game as part of the 18 Sep 2012 update, all Spells required Gold to create. The 6 Nov 2013 update changed the required resource for all Spells, including the Jump Spell, to Elixir.
- Jump Spell’s brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 5 hours to 6 minutes.
- When initially released, it had a brewing time of 5 hours.
- Its first reduction was in the February 2013 update, where its brewing time was reduced to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- In the April 2013 update, the brewing time was reduced a second time to 45 minutes.
- In the July 2015 update, the brewing time was reduced a third time to 30 minutes.
- In the March 2016 update, the brewing time was reduced a fourth time to 20 minutes.
- In a Balance Update made on May 4th, 2016, the brewing time was reduced once again to 10 minutes.
- In the October 2016 update, the brewing time was reduced yet again to 6 minutes.
- A Jump Spell event started on UTC 8:00 17/1/17 and will end on UTC 8:00 20/1/17. Jump Spells cost only 10% of the normal cost during these 3 days. Players will also get a chance to gain some Elixir (up to 306,900 if they have level 3 Jump Spells) by queuing just before the end of the event and unqueuing after the event ends.
- The Jump Spell is the only Elixir Spell to not appear in Clash Royale.
|Hatótávolság||Boost Time||Helyigény||Elkészítési idő||Spell Factory szint szükséges|
|3.5 négyzetrács||1 másodperc||2||6 perc||4|
|Szint||Varázslat időtartama||Ár||Kutatás ára||Kutatási idő||Laboratory szükséges szint|
|2||40 másodperc||27,000||3,000,000||5 nap||5|
|3||60 másodperc||31,000||6,000,000||7 nap||8|