|1. & 2. szint||3. & 4. szint||5. szint||6. szint||7. szint|
- The Minion is a fast, cheap and relatively weak, ranged flying unit. Its appearance is that of a gargoyle with large horns, stubby wings and large hands with sharp vicious claws that are covered in what seems to be Dark Elixir.
- It is the first unlocked Dark Elixir Troop.
- It is made of Dark Elixir and is trained in the Dark Barracks.
- The Minion’s method of attack is spitting Dark Elixir.
- Because it is a flying troop, it cannot be attacked by Cannons, Mortars, Bomb Towers or Ground Mode X-Bows, but is extremely vulnerable to Air Defenses, Wizard Towers, multi-target Inferno Towers and Air Bombs.
- Although out of all Dark Elixir Troops the Minion has the lowest health and does the least damage per second, it has the fastest training time and requires the least housing space. On a per housing space basis, the Minion has the highest DPS of all Dark Elixir Troops (and is fifth among all permanent troops to the Goblin, Wizard, Balloon and Barbarian).
- Seeking Air Mines do not detect Minions, but regular Air Bombs do, and can kill large groups quickly.
- Minions have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troopsinstead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Támadó stratégia
- It is extremely useful to carry a small number of Minions (10 or so) to pick off buildings that are defended by ground defenses only (Mortars, Cannons, Bomb Towers, and Ground Mode X-Bows).
- Minions are relatively inexpensive and take up only 2 housing spaces, making them well suited to use in a group rush strategy.
- Minions are a part of a very efficient farming attack strategy for town hall 7s, 8s, 9s, and even 10s, called Loonion. Loonion is often brought with Rage Spells, Minions, Haste Spells, Poison Spell, and Balloons. The player will make a wall of Balloonswhere the air-targeting defences mostly are, and if needed, support them with either a haste spell or a rage spell. Then, they deploy the minions to clean up behind once the first layer of defenses are taken down. However, Air Bombs can seriously ruin this attack if many Balloons or Minions were clumped up because Air Bombs can fully take out minions and leave Balloonswounded.
- Minions can be destroyed by a single Air Bomb; therefore a good strategy is to deploy them one at a time in different locations to set off the Air Bombs, and then follow up by deploying them massed. Note that you cannot test for Seeking Air Mines in this manner, as these traps do not target Minions.
- As is the case with all flying units, Archer Towers, Wizard Towers and Air Defenses should be taken out before deploying Minions.
- Using Giants as a distraction when using Minions to attack other buildings is a good idea since the Giants will attack the defensive buildings and keep them occupied while the Minions attack all the outside buildings achieving at least 50% damage.
- Like Balloons, Minions are exceptionally useful in the Single Player Campaign. You can simply destroy all of the Air Defenses, Archer Towers and Wizard Towers, then deploy a single Minion. It will destroy every building. It takes a bit of patience, but it pays off at the end. In the Single Player Campaign, there is no time limit, so one unthreatened Minion will eventually destroy every building.
- Important note: In many cases a single Minion will take enough time to destroy the remaining buildings that your game will time out due to inactivity, which will cause your attack to end prematurely and be unsuccessful (regardless of how many stars you had earned to that point). To prevent this from happening either deploy multiple Minions, move your screen around, tap in the red zone, or simply change the view every few moments by panning or zooming.
- Minions can overpower Air Defenses as they only target one Minion at a time; but beware of Wizard Towers which can vaporize entire swarms of Minions.
- A good way to use minions is to use a meatshield such as Dragons or Lava Hounds as most Air Defenses and Air Bombs can kill Minions very quickly.
- Védelmi stratégia
- It is really helpful to have an Air Bomb in case you are attacked by Minions. It’s the biggest weak spot for a Minion, especially if the attacker has multiple Minions, as Air Bombs do splash damage and can wipe out an entire group at once. For this reason it is helpful to place the Air Bomb near storages/Town Hall.
- Defend Air Defenses, Wizard Towers, X-Bows, and Archer Towers well so the Minions don’t have free rein.
- Minions, although individually weak, are very powerful in large numbers.
- Make sure to protect Archer Towers and Air Defenses with a Wizard Towers which does devastating splash damage to hordes of Minions.
- If your attacker plans on deploying a large number of Minions, they will typically try to trigger your Air Bombs first with single Minions deployed at several points around your base. To counter this, make sure the trigger radius of each Air Bomb is at least behind the first row of defended buildings; this will help ensure that the single Minions will be destroyed by other defenses before they can trigger the Air Bombs.
- Minions are useful in the Clan Castle as they can attack both ground and air units for a decent amount of damage, and can only be hit by Dragons, Archers, Wizards, Baby Dragons, Witches, attacking Minions, the Archer Queen and the Grand Warden.
- Változások a fejlesztések során
- The Minion’s appearance changes at levels 3, 5, 6, and 7.
- At level 3, the Minion’s skin changes from light blue to royal blue, with its horns and forearms a slightly darker shade of blue.
- At level 5, the Minion’s skin turns gray, and its horns and forearms both turn black. The eyes also glow a ghostly white, making it resemble a fully-fledged gargoyle.
- At level 6, the Minion’s skin turn reddish purple. Its wings also turn into light coloured purple, similar to Level 2 Dragon.
- At level 7, the Minion becomes a rough orchid. Its horns become orange near the tips, and his wings turn orange.
- The Minion’s appearance changes at levels 3, 5, 6, and 7.
- The Minion was added in the 12 March 2013 update.
- In the Japanese and French language settings of the game, the Minion’s name literally translates to “Gargoyle”.
- You can have a maximum of 120 Minions at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 137 if you include the 17 that can fit into a level 6 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 40 Minions with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- Tapping on the Army Camp will make the Minion “sneeze,” and they “sneeze” more when at level 6 or 7.
- The Minion is the fastest flying unit, and one of the fastest troops overall along with the Goblin.
- The Minion is the only flying troop (excluding subtroops) that is undetectable by the Seeking Air Mine. The Healer was changed to be able to be targeted by traps as a part of the August 2016 update.
- As part of the 17 June 2013 update, the colors of the levels 1-2 Minion and the levels 3-4 Minion were swapped.
- The Minion is the first one of two Dark Elixir Troops that can be upgraded to level 7 in the Laboratory, the second is the Hog Rider.
- Minions attack in different ways in Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. The minion spits Dark Elixir in Clash of Clans while the Minion builds it and throws it in Clash Royale.
|Kedvelt cél||Támadás típusa||Helyigény||Mozgási sebesség||Támadási sebesség||Dark Barracks szint szükséges||Hatótávolság|
|Nincs||Távolsági (Földi & Légi)||2||32||1 másodperc||1||2.75 négyzetrács|
|Minions képzési ideje|
|Dark Barracks-ok száma amelyek nincsenek fejlesztés alatt||Képzési idő|
|Szint||Másodpercenkénti sebzés||Életerő||Kiképzés ára||Kutatás ára||Laboratory szükséges szint||Kutatási idő|